Mind = Numb + Wizard of Oz Goodness!

All I have been thinking about all day is finances... Finances, finances, finances. ARGH!

1. My bank called to say that I qualify for an "upgrade". I'm not sure what exactly that means, but it definitely has me thinking about considering a new account.

2. Justin and I have spent way too much money this month on legitimate things (i.e. reading glasses for me, eyeglasses for him, a doctors appointment, curtains, bike), so I've been trying to find ways to combat the other expenses for this month to get us well on our way to being prepared for next months legitimate expenses. (With the purchases I've been making online, I've been trying to use point earning sites as well as extra giftcards I have laying around.)

3. Knowing that Justin and I have a list of expenses that will occur in the future, I have also been looking at the possibility of buying giftcards at a discounted price online to help reduce the overall cost of the item. I figure if I start now then maybe by the time we need to purchase, we will have a bit of help.

Because I've been doing this mind boggling task of thinking about money all day, my head hurts a bit. I've had a few successes and a few failures, but I'd like to think I am on my way to financial success.



Finances are not everyone's cup of tea, so if you are sick of hearing me ramble about finances and want to see a cute wedding go check out Every Last Detail. They are currently featuring a lovely Wizard of Oz themed wedding that is a must see!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...