Spring Is On the Way...

For some reason I am so exhausted today... I think it might be because of the rain.

I am actually really excited about spring and the beautiful weather that seems to be sneaking up on us. Over the weekend, I had a lot of fun photographing and spending time outside.


The little girl I watch decided to make a "fairy house". She used only things she could find in nature and refused to consider the use of glue, paper, or anything else. 



While she was building her fairy house, I was taking advantage of all of the beautiful flowers.


Justin and I also enjoyed eating a lot of delicious salad this weekend with a homemade dressing (olive oil, rice vinegar, balsamic glaze, mustard, pepper, and salt).

How is the upcoming spring and nicer weather affecting your life? Are you spending more time outside and eating lighter yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...