August Break – Morning

sunrise over Miami
view from the Intercontinental Miami

As I mentioned in my last post, August is looking really hectic and crazy. I had wanted to share 30 days of Miami and Key West, but I don't think I'm going to have time to do the research required to do it well. Hence, August Break: one new picture every day as I work my way through my Florida shots and prepare for the day when I can put together my Miami + Key West guide. (I'm working on it. I have approximately six posts done or in progress out of the thirty I'm working on.)

Anyway, let's begin with a beautiful shot of the sun rising over the Miami Harbor, taken from the Intercontinental Miami. I absolutely loved staying at the Intercontinental Miami, and seeing the sunrise from our hotel room just made the stay that much better.

Have you ever gotten up early while on vacation to see the sunrise? If so, would you ever do it again? 😉

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...