August Break – (Not) Daisies

an orchid at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami, Florida

We didn't see daisies in Miami, but we did see orchids, specifically at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. I will definitely be writing a full post (or two) on Vizcaya in the future. More or less, if you ever travel down to Miami, this place is a must! Not seeing it would be like going to Asheville, NC and skipping the Biltmore Estate or going to Paris and not taking the time to see Versailles. The estate is absolutely gorgeous (and expensive), but given the amount of upkeep they probably have to do on the property, I'd say it's well worth the money.

Anyway, I digress.

An orchid for your pleasure. :)

Hope you all are having a fantastic week so far! We are just over halfway through it!

* I'm participating in August Break and sharing my photos from Key West and Miami. Join in or follow along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...