August Break – One Regret


I think the one regret I always have when I travel is not having enough time to see more. For example, in this trip to Key West, we basically went straight there and then straight back. We didn't really have time to explore any of the other keys. On the one hand, I'm okay with that. I'm not much of a snorkeler, we didn't have time to rent a boat… but I would have liked to have stopped at several of the bridges and get pictures looking out over the crystal clear water. Maybe next time…

When you plan trips, are you anything like me? Do you plan them such that you don't have time for a break? Or are you more of a slow traveler? … Or maybe you are just a better travel planner than me and you always see everything on your wish list? (If so, can we talk?)

* I'm participating in Susannah Conway's August Break. You should be too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...