Swagbucks Birthday!

Have you heard about Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is an awesome way to earn points toward... who knows what! I like to use my swagbucks for Amazon giftcards.

You can earn swagbucks** by following them on twitter, Facebook, searching the internet via the Swagbucks website, completing surveys on their page, playing games, watching videos, and more!

Sounds easy, right?!

It is!

But guess what?

Today is Swagbucks 5th birthday, so they are giving out even more codes than usual today!

I definitely encourage checking them out to earn free gift cards! It's free! I don't think you will regret it!

* I am using a referral link, but I am not getting paid or receiving any benefit whatsoever for making this post.
** I personally love to check out Swagcode Spoilers to find the latest codes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...