Bowling Fun

image courtesy of google

Recently I found out about an awesome program provided by AMF that allows you to take your kids bowling for free! As a babysitter, I am constantly looking for fun things to do with the kids I watch. If it gets the kids out of the house and it's free, rarely will the parents complain.

When I was a child, I remember having a lot of boredom filled summer days. Occasionally we would go to the dollar theatre, but mostly we stayed home. I am so excited that companies like AMF would provide an awesome, cheap excuse to get out of the house and let the kids (and parents) practice their bowling skills. Just today, the AMF employees were helpful enough that we were able to get one-on-one advice and tips on the best methods for getting a strike. By the end of the day the two girls I was with were increasing their scores and getting more strikes than I have ever seen them get before! I can only imagine what that kind of practicing will do to improve their confidence and make them better bowlers at the same time!


If you have the opportunity this summer to take advantage of the free bowling at AMF with your children, I definitely recommend doing it. By signing up here, you get two free games per child under the age of 15 per day for the entire summer! While shoe rental is not included, those two free games typically last at least an hour long and get everyone out of the house for only a few dollars! Once you sign up, all you have to do is present your membership card or your name at your local AMF. If you decide you want to stay longer, additional games can be added for $1.49 per game. So if the competition is hot and the weather is hotter, you can keep the strikes coming and stay cool for less!

The Summer Unplugged and Summer Pass programs run May 13 through September 2, 2013. Members can redeem their bowling games every day from open until 8pm using their membership pass, member ID, first name, or other unique identifier. With over 250 locations, AMF is where America goes bowling! Click here to find an AMF Bowling Center near you!

I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in this post are my own.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...