A Picture A Day While I Am Away


Yesterday we visited Central Park, the Donald Trump building, the apple store, and FAO Schwarz along with getting lunch at one of the street vendors. I think most of our time was spent getting lost on the MTA (subway). Nevertheless, we got the above great shot of NYC while hanging off of an outdoor garden located in the Trump Towers. I'd like to say I wasn't afraid of my camera being dropped into oblivion, but I definitely was. Thank goodness that did not happen. :)

Today we move on to Boston. Apparently it's a five hour drive from here, so I imagine there is quite a bit more boredom to come. We've definitely worn out Justin's parents, but his aunt and uncle have quite a bit of spunk and energy that is surprising for their age. Perhaps we will find something exciting to do in Boston. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...