The Friday Five: #10 Severe Weather


Last week's Friday Five was all about the weather, unsurprising with the approach of Hurricane Florence.

1. Have you ever experienced a hurricane firsthand?

Yes and no. I live pretty far inland, so usually by the time the weather gets to me it's usually more of a tropical storm than a hurricane.

2. Have you ever experienced outside heat over 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celcius)?

YES. Where I live, even if the outside temperature is under 100, sometimes the car reads 100. But yes, either way, I have experienced 100 degrees + whether in my day-to-day life or on vacation in Florida. Add humidity and it feels miserable.

3. When and where was the coldest temperature you have ever experienced?

I experienced my first blizzard in Quebec City, Canada. It was amazing and terrible at the same time. I don't know what the coldest temperature I've ever experienced is, though.

4. Is your household prepared for a possible power outage of two to seven days?

We could handle it.

5. Do you have a go bag?

No? As in if I have to leave in case of an emergency?

Have you ever experienced severe weather of any kind, whether that means hot or cold temperatures, hurricanes or tornadoes? Are you prepared in case severe weather strikes near you?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...