IWSG #9


Continue Egypt planning.
  - contacted friends about whether or not they wanted to meet up
  - looked at/compared flights
  - contacted travel agent only to realize I preferred the flights I found to the ones they found for me
  - started my scarf collection solely for this trip
  - Learned how to wear a scarf a new way.
rotate truck's tires (also ordered new tires)
book another hotel night in NYC

Additional Successes:
• Replaced clothing with broken zippers. (Not all of them, but some.)
• Replaced worn-out/uncomfortable shoes.
• Bought a swimsuit I think looks cute on me. (Super hard to do!)
• Updated my jewelry (read: necklace) collection. Clearance items ftw.
• Got rid of bags I don't use. And shoes that I don't need.
• Bought things to help get my husband and I organized. (A necklace hanger, belt hooks, and a "scarf ladder".)
• Bought a wi-fi device for the garage so that we can open and close it with our phones! YAY!
• Planned more for our NYC trip.
• Paid for and put on the car tags.
• Got caught up on blog comments! (ongoing issue for me)
• Ordered some books to help me with the clearing out and cleaning up of my home. I somehow managed to finish one of the three this month. How long has it been since that has happened?
• Finally booked our flight to Egypt! (And extra legs.)
* Cleaned out more of my closet. Now there is actually room for everything to hang. WOW! I've only been working on this since April.

September Goals
– Finish NYC planning.
– Continue Egypt planning.
The Curated Closet challenge.

IWSG Question: What publishing path are you considering/did you take, and why?

I've never published, aside from blog posts. 😳As much as I would like to publish, at some point, focusing on my blog (or trying to find time to focus on my blog) is enough for me. I like interacting with my friends online, but I'm just not in a good position in life to do much more than that.

Your Turn:

If you enjoy writing, do you plan to take it a step further and eventually publish? Do you have dreams or goals that don't necessarily fit with what you are currently doing in your life?


Click here to learn more and
link up with IWSG!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...