My Family x 2


You met my family last month in this post. We are a conglomeration of misfits.

Marriages, divorces, arguments, distance, step-grandparents, step-cousins, second cousins… All of it! Depending on how you count Justin and I have: 6 grandparents living, 4 parents, 14 aunts and uncles, 19 cousins (not including significant others), 1 nephew, 19 second cousins, 1 sister, 1 brother, 1 sister-in-law, and 1 brother-in-law.

Phew! Things get pretty intense!

Because of that, for this blog post, I'm going to focus on my chosen family: my husband. He's the least complicated of everything and everyone else in my life.

He can best be described as: loving.

Think about it.

I blog about him: he sticks around. I keep him so busy that he doesn't have a chance to relax: he loves me anyway. I argue with him; we fight. He stays. I spend all of his money on clothes and books; he gives me more. (Ok, maybe that's just a wish.) Point is – he is a good husband. He loves me unconditionally. If I were to marry again tomorrow, I can only hope that I would choose a man as honorable, trustworthy, and understanding as he is.

Justin is my one call away. :)

"No matter where you go
You know you're not alone. 

I'm only one call away.
I'll be there to save the day.
Superman got nothing on me.
I'm only one call away."

Thanks Charlie Puth. :)

Oh – and you too, husband.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

* I'm blogging my way through the #30Lists in March. You should too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...