Family Intros

After yesterday's blog post you probably have a pretty good idea of who I am and what my marriage is like… The following are the people who have helped to shape mine and my husband's life the most and who have had the strongest influence on our marriage – the people we call family.

Justin's mother's mom and step-dad

my mom, her step-mom and dad

my in-laws

me, my husband, my brother, my mom, my mom's mom, and my mom's step-dad

friend that calls me his older sister, me, and my husband

me and my dad

my sister-in-law and her husband (shocker, right?!)

my brother, his fiance, and my nephew

husband's extended family (his mom's side)

my extended family (my dad's side)

We may not always get along, but I still count every one of these people as a blessing in my life.

Who are the people you call family? Are they all blood related? Have you gained any family through marriage or adoption? What about furry pals?


* I'm participating in #LoveBlog. 
Want to join in?


2 comments:

  1. Aww what a fun post! Looks like you have a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a lovely family you guys have! I love how family expands when you get married!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...