Wedding Words


"Which way am I suppose to look?" they all say and look at me as if I am a portrait photographer. Do I look like a portrait photographer? Never mind. Don't answer that. :-P Truth of the matter is that I'm just not comfortable editing skin tones. The majority of my practice has been learning to bring out color and depth in landscapes, which I still struggle with… Why has this not been an easy process for me? Why can't I get pictures to look exactly how I want them to on the first try?


In the mean time I present to you my family's gift to my sister-in-law on her wedding day – an overly floral cake** in a picture that looks like the 80s have returned with a vengeance.

So much for being wordless. :)

* Idea for this post stemmed from the Which Way Challenge on Cee's Photography Blog. Be sure to check it out and join in! :)
•• Publix wedding cakes are delicious! :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Beautiful bride. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...