10 Colorful Travel Books

As part of the Blogging 101 course, I'm suppose to respond to someone else's post regarding the ROY G BIV theme from yesterday. While there were a bunch of unique takes on the theme (which, if you don't know, refers to the colors of the rainbow – red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet), there were only a few posts that really stood out to me as being incredible and interesting. Specifically, I loved this post featuring all of the colors in a collage and this post where the blogger listed books by color.

In response, and because today is "Travel Tuesday", I have decided to create a list of colorful travel books. I have not read any of these books, but I assume if you have plans to travel in your future, they could be of use to you. I tried to focus only on books published within the 2014/2015 years to provide you (and me if I purchase any of them) with the most up to date information possible. :)


• Frommer's EasyGuide to London 2015 by Jason Cochran 
• Fodor's Caribbean 2015 by Fodor's


• Michelin Green Guide Scotland by Michelle Green
• Lonely Planet Scotland by Lonely Planet


• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Scotland by DK Eyewitness Publishing
• Lonely Planet Iceland by Lonely Planet


• DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France by DK Publishing
• Rick Steves France 2015 by Rick Steves

Will you be purchasing any of these travel guides for future trips? 

Don't you just love seeing them in color order? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...