One Last Edited Image


This picture was almost unusable when straight from the photographer, so you have no idea how excited I was to crop this image and brighten it up! I just thought it was so sweet the way that Justin is holding my hand and walking out into the sunset. (No comment on the cars or awkward looking tree sitting on Justin's shoulder. I was too lazy and uninterested in taking the time to find out if editing these things out of the image would be worthwhile.) I also thought this was an awesome way to showcase the back of my hair from the day of. :)

As always image © Darwin Young and editing © me (I promised my photographer I would not take credit for his image and I would not give him credit for the editing. He didn't want anyone thinking my editing was his work. It's not. I promise.)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...