Atlanta Botanical Gardens Christmas Lights Exhibit







Over the weekend we surprised my mom for her birthday by taking her to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens Christmas Lights Show. She loves Christmas everything, and she had been desperately searching for an event to attend in Atlanta. Unfortunately for her, everything was selling out quickly. Justin and I called my dad, proposed this idea, and right after taking her to another disappointing Christmas display, surprised her by taking her to this. A 47º night, we carried around hot drinks and took in the beauty that the Botanical Gardens had created. The night could not have been more perfect. :)

Have you had the chance to visit any beautiful Christmas displays yet this year?

** I'm participating in Susannah Conway's December Reflections. Are you? Today's post was a response to #7 on the list "Branches". :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to this display since I was young, but it's so beautiful and your pictures brought back good memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...