Crazy!


Sorry. That was the first thing that came to mind when I was thinking about the letter 'c' and how crazy this morning has been (or at least felt).

Sidenote: If I had seen this music video prior to seeing Frozen, I probably wouldn't have seen it. Don't let it taint your ideas of what Frozen is about if you haven't seen it yet. I posted it for the song. Perhaps I should have posted this video instead:


Yes. It's true. Some people do have too much time on their hands.

Anyway, on to my crazy life.

Justin got a call this morning from the car dealership where we purchased his Ford F-150 asking for proof of residence. And thus resulted a frantic search for a proof of any type since we aren't actually moved in and don't have any bills in our name at our new residence yet. GRR!! It turns out that we should be receiving the title at about the same time that we are moving in, so complications will continue to ensue until we figure out the best way to handle all of this with the GA DDS or whomever we are suppose to figure it out with. :(

Then I started thinking about all of the things we have to get done before we travel to Europe at the end of the month. Last night we booked the car, one night this week we are going to open a Charles Schwab account so that we can use the ATM in Europe for free, we still have to decide on a hotel for France, I have to change our addresses with Delta, and our driver's license so that we don't have any major problems boarding our flight when it comes time for that. This doesn't take into consideration that we also have packing to do, a doctor's appointment scheduled, and Easter coming up within the next few weeks. I definitely was not planning for this hectic of an April schedule when I started considering going to Europe in May.

What do you all think? Do you have recommendations or suggestions for me with regards to moving or exploring Europe? Are you having a crazy, much busier month than you had originally planned for? If so, how are you handling it? Share! I don't want to feel alone in the world. :)


* Participate in the A-Z blogging challenge with me! You know you want to! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ireland was beautiful. If you ever go, visit Dingle in the south, it's absolutely enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion. I will definitely keep that in mind. :)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a whirlwind now but I bet when you look back you will remember the adventure fondly. :)

    I have a debut novel launching in 32 days, so "Crazy" is a good word, for me, too. It's all happy craziness, and I'm grateful for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the novel! That's awesome! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...