A Whole New World


This month seems to be all about life changes and challenges. Everywhere I look (on facebook) my friends are posting about pregnancies, engagement announcements, marriage ceremonies, new pet ownership, purchasing a first (or second) home, selling/buying vehicles, and vacationing to new (and occasionally exotic) locations. I can't help but be a bit jealous and excited for all of them.

Of course with my move and vacation to Europe, it seems my friends aren't the only ones experiencing new and different (perhaps life changing) events. This will certainly be an exciting month.

Are you experiencing any life changes this month? Prepping for a wedding or a baby? Looking for a new home? Buying a new car? Vacationing somewhere exciting? Share! I'd love to hear about what you are doing!


* Participate in the A-Z blogging challenge with me!

6 comments:

  1. Nothing really new this year. Just keeping on with the same thing, watching our kids grow to quickly.

    I'd love to take a trip to Europe. I got there when I was younger, but there are so many countries I'd love to see, I'll never get around to them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a lack of life changes is comforting. :)

      I also have way too many countries I want to visit in Europe!

      Delete
  2. Nothing major. Just struggling along trying to pay for my children's college tuition. Your life sounds much more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet of you to contribute/pay for your children's college tuition. It's not an easy task; college isn't exactly cheap.

      Delete
  3. Saw you at the a-z challenge group. I love that you chose A Whole New World for your "A" topic. :) My big thing this month, and every month, is plugging away towards my bachelor's degree. Hard to do with a husband and kid but I'm getting closer! Graduation is next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Awesome! Best of luck on getting your degree! That is a huge challenge to take on specially with a husband and child! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...