Photoshop Tip of the Day: Dan Margulis

If you are dabbling a bit in Photoshop and trying to figure out color, a supposed master I have only recently discovered is Dan Margulis. He focuses on using Lab color (instead of RGB), and his editing style includes editing color separate from contrast.

I'm still learning, but here is a picture edited today in which I used his style.


The style is much brighter and more vibrant than anything I've ever done before.

Here is what I started with: 


Which do you prefer?

** This post was prompted by The Daily October.Challenge. Visit Secret Obsession's blog to find out more and join in! :)


1 comment:

  1. Cool! I havent heard of Dan Margulis but definitely looking him up! Thank you for sharing, Mandy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...