New York, New York!

I didn't mention this before, but this week Justin and I are spending the week in the big city of New York followed by a quick visit to Boston with Justin's parents, aunt, and uncle. It's been an exciting whirlwind of an adventure thus far. After a 14 hour drive and texting everyone on my friend's list until they were sick of me, we found ourselves in New Jersey staying with Justin's aunt and uncle. Despite the lack of sleep, we jumped right into our trip riding the subway, visiting the 9/11 memorial, walking across the Brooklyn Bridge, eating some New York style pizza, and visiting Jane's Carousel. Surprisingly not as many New Yorkers knew about Jane's Carousel despite the intricate work put into it to reclaim it as well as the beautiful location it was at.

I'm not quire sure what we will do today, but I am definitely looking forward to a week full of fun and new experiences.

Anybody have any New York City or Boston recommendations?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...