Ali'i Kula Lavender

Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm view

Next on the list: the Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm.
Address: 1100 Waipoli Rd, Kula, HI 96790
Hours: 9am-4pm (daily)
Cost: $3/person

Ali'i Kula Lavender

Justin and I had previously explored lavender fields in Provence, France, so we knew that seeing lavender in Hawai'i was a must! (I know, I know. I had a lot of Hawai'i musts.) The views were gorgeous and well worth the entrance cost. We spent a minimum of 2 hours walking around the lavender fields and exploring the wonderfully scented gift shop, making sure to purchase some lavender for cooking with and some soaps to bring home as gifts. Who doesn't love the smell of fresh lavender?

Ali'i Kula Lavender

Ali'i Kula Lavender

Ali'i Kula Lavender statue

Ali'i Kula Lavender sitting area

Ali'i Kula Lavender flowers

Ali'i Kula Lavender statue

Ali'i Kula Lavender flowers

Ali'i Kula Lavender flowers

Ali'i Kula Lavender path

Ali'i Kula Lavender statue

Ali'i Kula Lavender walking path

Ali'i Kula Lavender view


While my husband and I walked and explored Ali'i Kula Lavender at our own pace, the farm also offers guided tours ($12/person) as well as golf carts to help you get around ($25/person). These aren't necessarily needed, but if you are hoping to have a more informative visit while seeing the lavender or if you have someone in your party with physical limitations, these could be helpful options for you.

Ali'i Kula Lavender also offers a gourmet picnic lunch for $26 (24-hour advanced reservations required). Who wouldn't want to eat overlooking beautiful lavender and Maui Island?

So, what do you think? Have you ever been to a lavender farm?

–––––––––––––––––––––––

It's day five in the A-Z blog challenge! This month I'll be sharing all about my five year anniversary in Hawai'i – providing insight into the places I went, reviewing the hotels I stayed at, and telling my story. Today's letter was E for ESCAPING traditional beach activities on Maui Island! (See part 1.)


ABCD


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...