Wordless Wednesday #7

North Carolina; May 2016
In preparation for April A-Z, I started going through all of my "old" pictures on my backup drive. This particular one is from one of our drives last spring as we went from Charleston, SC to Asheville, NC during a potential hurricane weekend. We left the rain and drove toward the sun, and my handy dandy GoPro captured this shot along the way. Don't you just love the clouds? :)

Even though the trip was thrown together haphazardly with very little money last minute, this was one of my favorite vacations we took in 2016. Sometimes it's fun just to get on the road and drive.

Have you ever taken a road trip? Maybe you planned it last minute like I did or maybe you got on the road and just drove not knowing where you were going… Tell me about it in the comments! I'd love to hear! :)

More posts from our Memorial Day 2016 Roadtrip:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...