Monday Madness

Over the weekend my husband and I traveled down to Jacksonville, FL and Neptune Beach before attending a graduation ceremony for my future sister-in-law at the University of Florida in Gainesville. Lucky us, my brake line died in the process resulting in a 6 hour wait at an automotive shop while my car was fixed. AGH!

Anyway, the view from our hotel room almost made up for it the next morning when tiredly I awoke, opened the curtains and went out on our veranda to view the sunrise.


In case you are wondering, the beaches are less crowded at this time of year even if the temperature is already too high for my personal comfort level (upper 70s, low 80s … and this week getting into the 90s!).

After walking at least 7 miles over the weekend and getting the tiniest of sunburns, I am worn out. It turns out, a two day vacation can be both glorious and overwhelming at the same time.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for an extra special review post regarding a book that will hit the shelves tomorrow! And don't forget to enter my giveaway! There are only a few days left and I will be choosing SEVEN winners! (In other words, you have a very good chance!)

Have a fantastic Monday! And May the fourth be with you! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...