Beauty


Today I was asked to consider what beauty means to me. I could only really think of it in terms of Photoshop though. For me, with regards to Photoshop, beauty is perfection … or the striving for perfection. And the end result was that I spent my morning editing an image of Venice. It turns out I will have to carefully consider my position on beauty at some other point when I have more time.

The good news is that if you want to try some of the products I am giving away without actually winning, I found you some sample and coupon links! Yay!!

L'Oréal Advanced Haircare

$1 off any L'Oréal Paris product

You can thank me later. :)

What does beauty mean to you? Are you going to take advantage of any of the sample/coupon links I shared?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...