5 Websites That Inspire


1. Pinterest – I'm 95% certain that half of the world feels inspired by pinterest. Most likely it is just the female half of the populations, but whatever! There is no better place to find hair and make-up tutorials, beautiful clothing, amazing recipes, and fun crafts.


2. Slickdeals – I go to slickdeals when I'm looking for gift ideas or hoping that something I want/need is going to go on sale.


3. Effortless Anthropologie – The best part of the week is when Roxy of Effortless Anthropologie posts reader outfits on her blog. If I need style inspiration, this is a fantastic place for me to go! It's always fun seeing the clothing I already own being worn in new, stylish ways that I never would have considered.


4. Digg Reader – Other peoples' blogs always inspire me before I go to write my daily blog post. They are informative helping me to understand what is going on in the world, style, finding delicious recipes, and so much more!


5. Google – No matter what I'm looking for, google always has the answer.

Where do you find your inspiration?

Don't forget to enter my beauty giveaway! There is only a week left!

* I'm taking part in 30 Days of Lists! Are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...