Friends + Songs

Today I was suppose to edit a picture with texture, but I got busy and that didn't happen. So, instead you get to see a fun list of songs that remind me of the friends I had while in high school. If any of them read my blog, they can have fun guessing who each song is for. :) For the rest of you, I hope you enjoy the good music. Luckily I have a variety of friends, and you can really see this in the large range of music styles that reflects them. Maybe you'll find something you haven't heard before? Or perhaps you'll get a chance to listen to something you haven't heard in a while?!

In no particular order:

1. Eric Clapton - "Layla"


2. The Verve - "Bittersweet Symphony"


3. The Beatles - "An Octopus's Garden"



4. Eva Cassidy - "Fields of Gold"


5. Arctic Monkeys - "Baby I'm Yours"


6. Deanna Carter - "Strawberry Wine"


7. Guns 'N Roses - "Sweet Child o' Mine"


8. Evanescence - "Bring Me to Life"


9. Vanessa Carlton - "A Thousand Miles"


10. Celine Dion - any song really

11. Outkast - "Hey Ya!"


12. Staind - "It's Been A While"


A shout out to the person who first introduced me to this song and is now performing his own music! Congrats Levi Lowrey!

13. Train - "Drops of Jupiter"


Sidenote: This particular song actually reminds me of a group of people and a trip. That's why it is lucky number 13. :)

Are there songs in your life that always remind you of certain people?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...