J'Adore Influenster Vox Box

I just received my very first influenster box!! YAYAYAYAYAY!

It was super fun, because it kind of had a bit of a Valentine's Day theme, which I could totally get behind. I mean … chocolate kisses? Yum!


Because I received the box this week, I got to share it not only with my love but also a very cute, very emotional 4 year old. I love that these kisses were able to make our day(s) that much better! :)


One of the first products I pulled out of the box was the Botanics Face Mask. I've never actually used a face mask, so it will be exciting to try it. The label says that the mask "actively removes impurities and deeply cleanses with a clarifying willowbark". (They probably meant to include the bit about how it scares husbands too!) I was really afraid of looking at the ingredients list, but there are only 4 ingredients listed! Isn't that awesome?! And the ingredients seemed to be consistent with the brand concept; they are all natural. Usually when I look at labels for products like this I run away scared because I don't recognize half of the ingredients! I also like that the product is fairly quick and easy to use. According to the instructions, you only have to leave it on your face for 10 minutes! That could easily be incorporated into a nightly (or morning) beauty routine without causing undue stress!


When I saw Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Flat Iron spray in the box, I began to wonder if Influenster could read my mind. If I don't straighten my hair, I look a bit like a clown or someone from the 80s with big, puffy hair. It's not a very attractive look. This product by Frizz Ease sounds a bit like a miracle worker. Straight hair for 3 days? Why yes! I think I will like you! :) Unfortunately, it mentions 7-15 squirts or more depending on how curly, long, and thick your hair is. My hair is curly (well, at least crazy wavy), long, AND thick. Does that mean I'm going to need to use the whole bottle?! It is nice that the product comes with a bit of keratin, but the ingredient list is pretty crazy long. I was glad to see that sodium lauryl sulfate was not on the list. One thing to note about this product is that they recommend you use it on wet hair. If you just happen to want straight hair and you haven't just washed it, guess what?! You get to go wash it. That is definitely a negative in my opinion.


I've never actually used fake eyelashes, so it was exciting that these Kiss eyelashes came in the box (although I'm a bit afraid to try them!). I definitely have had friends recommend using false lashes before, but I just have never felt the need to try it. Now that I have a sample product to try, I might just break that trend! In the box, the eyelashes look lovely. The box states that the lashes will "look natural" and "feel light and soft as a feather", which sounds pretty good to me. Plus, the company name! When sent with Hershey's kisses?! Totally great marketing scheme they could have there! Who wouldn't want to buy the combination of fake eyelashes (to look beautiful, of course), with delicious chocolate?!


The last thing sent in my box was RedRose black tea blends in Lemon Chiffon, and Créme Caramel flavors. I have to admit I am most excited about the caramel tea. It sounds delicious! #simplyindulge :)

I was hoping to get a little something to give away on my blog from influenster, but I guess they don't really do that. :( I will definitely keep you all updated as I try these products. In the mean time, keep an eye out for some of these products in stores. Or if you've tried any of these products before, let me know what you think in the comments below. I would love to know what to expect!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week thus far! Only two more days until the weekend! :)


** I received all of the above products for free from influenster to try, and provide opinions and reviews. All opinions/reviews are 100% my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...