A Love-ly Day


Today I was going to post … well, I didn't know what I was going to post … and then I came across this letter a friend wrote to me many, many years ago:
Mandy,  
I just wanted to thank you for being such a good friend for the past few years. I don't know when the last time I thanked you was. You have always been there for me when I needed you the most. Always willing to listen to me when I needed it. You never judged me in a negative light. I consider you one of my best friends/sister. You have always been able to give me the best advice when I need it. I guess I got lucky with you coming into my life all those many years ago. I will never forget the countless late night conversations we would have about life and stuff in general. Your more then I could have ever asked for in a friend.  
-E
Awww… :)

Anyway, this prompted me to encourage all of you to think about the family and friends that mean so much to you on this holiday (not just your significant other!). Give them a call or write them a note and let them know you are thinking about them. Obviously, you can do this at any point, but given that it is Valentine's Day, you almost have an excuse or reason to make that call or send that text!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...