Everyday I…


Sam: "Well, I'm going to get out of bed every morning, breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while, I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out…And, then, after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while."
Marcia Fieldstone: "Sam, tell me: what was so special about your wife?"
Sam: "Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together. And I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her; it was like coming home…only to no home I'd ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car, and I knew. It was like magic."


** A January Break using prompts from The Idea Room's Photo-A-Day Challenge. Feel free to join in!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...