Cheerio!


Yesterday was the last day of Christmas. :( In honor of the end of the season, I decided to share a few more pictures of the merrymaking that went on at my house during the holiday season. (More specifically the newly hung stockings as pictured above and a few of the Christmas cards that I decorated and sent out.)





I think the cards came out lovely, and it was fun picking out different cards for different people based on their personality. I'm not quite sure if I will ever have the energy to do it for so many people ever again though!

And while I was doing that, Justin was doing this:


I'm not very good at baking, so I'm glad it was him doing that instead of me.

Now for taking down the tree until next year! I will certainly be sad to see it go. :( This year Christmas went by way too fast!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...