Daily Post: Photography, Mornings, & Nights

You know that moment when you take an amazing picture and everything else you've taken thus far just feels…not?

I'm having one of those days where every picture I have taken in the past 6 months just isn't doing anything for me, and I keep trying and trying to edit them, but I have absolutely no feeling toward them. The pictures are blah and it makes me feel blah.

To top it off the weather is frigid. It's not suppose to be 40-something degrees F in the fall!

I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Meanwhile, in answer to today's question: I am a night owl married to an early bird. I could (and have) stay up all night and keep going. I LOVE the night. But once I go to sleep, I CANNOT wake up. Mornings are miserable.

My husband on the other hand gets in a fowl mood if he isn't in bed by 10PM, and he is quite happy to wake up early. Give him breakfast and coffee and he's chipper. (Of course, no breakfast or coffee also results in a bad mood. Don't ask me; I'm just the messenger.)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday! We are already halfway through the week! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...