The End of the Weekend

I'm a bit tired today, so I just thought I would share an update of what we did this weekend.

Friday:

• Ordered this dress with a 20% discount


and now I'm impatiently awaiting it's arrival scheduled for this afternoon.

• Completed approximately 4 hours of audits at various Wal Marts, driving around town making money with Field Agent, Easy Shift, Mobee, and my loving, patient husband.

Saturday:

• Drove up to north Georgia with the in-laws for fun (?) and food. We ate at


where we got ribs, pork, brisket, chicken, baked beans, cole slaw, fries, and blackberry cobbler for lunch. It was my first time having blackberry cobbler, and it was soooooooo delicious. I loved it!

Sunday:

• Didn't do much, but I didn't feel great either. Took Claritin and when that didn't solve my allergy problems, I opted for Benadryl. Argh.

• Went to Provino's for the husband's birthday dinner with the parents and in-laws. Free food ftw?!

• Ordered a book from Amazon in (intermediate) German! So thrilled about attempting that! (I have a feeling it will soon be covered in English translation pencil markings…)

• Also ordered French almond flour! The website was a pain, but hopefully the flour is worth it!

• Paid 2 bills using the new Check app and received some *free* money.

Monday:

• More jobs.

• A bit of rain (but mostly thunder).

• Grocery shopping at Your Dekalb Farmer's Market as well as planning food for the week.


• Free yogurt from Menchie's for Justin's birthday. We tried the cookies vs. creme yogurt and discovered that we are "cookies" people. ;)

• Tried cookies and cream straws in my milk. So delicious, but hardly worth the price. If I'm going to be 5 and drink flavored milk, the chocolate milk from YDFM is sooo much better! And it makes delicious hot chocolate too!


• Did laundry and tried to teach Justin the 2 second folding trick. Failed.


• Tried to order plane tickets for a flight to Washington DC for October. Website was down. Failed at that too. :-/

• Ended the day with steak. Because we are worth it. :)

Did you do anything exciting during the labor day weekend?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...