A Month of Projects

image from Flickr via PhotoPin

There are definitely days when I wonder how people have time for leisure activities.  I frequently find myself running from activity to activity just trying to keep sane. Then again, I admit that this may be some personal fatal flaw that only I possess. It's quite possible that other people just know when to stop and/or have difficulty thinking of just one more thing to do.

Here is my current list of projects for the month of September, which is more like a list of things I have planned rather than "projects" so-to-speak. It may seem like I have a light schedule, but believe me when I say it will be busy!

• Review Train's new album Bulletproof Picasso for One2One Network!!!! (Just downloaded the album today!) 
• Go see John Hodgman with the husband on Saturday. 
• Host a make-up sample/coupon giveaway and try the new L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother!! I haven't had a giveaway in sooooo long, so I am really excited about this! 
• As per usual, do all of the editing, take on more jobs, babysit as much as possible, blog daily, etc… 
• Plan the trip to DC booking a hotel room, finding one or two awesome things to do and places to eat, and reserve a car. 
• Continue to pay down debt and stick to a budget. (This will be the most difficult of the tasks.)

What will keep you busy during the month of September? Will you be watching all of the football games, preparing for fall, or doing something else? Share with me! I'd love to see and hear about your September plans!

* I'm taking part in 30 Days of Lists! Are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...