Scatterbrained & Stressed + So Much Candy!

Traveling to Europe in the next few days has me so incredibly stressed out. I have all of these tasks in my head that need to be checked off, and I'm holding my breath praying I don't forget anything or screw anything up. In fact, this has been so much the case as of recently that I've had a crazy number of tension headaches along with a lack of sleep. :(

Luckily, in the afternoons I get to go play with my favorite little mud-slingers. They are always so happy and excited to tell me about their day and their plans for the rest of the week. And when they aren't talking at me, I get to raid their Easter baskets for some delicious Easter candy. (Don't judge!)

Here are a few of my favorites:










Are you getting the picture yet? 

For good measure, let's throw in at least one non-sour candy!










What are your favorite Easter candies to steal from tots? (Or buy on sale after the holidays?) Do you share any favorites with me?


* Participate in the 
A-Z blogging challenge with me! You know you want to! :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm hypoglycemic and can't eat candy. However, I endure the nausea and shaky crash for a Cadbury Creme Egg. I've loved them since they were invented. I cut them in half where the seam is, and eat only one half. Only one egg a year.
    I used to love the sour candies like you.
    Europe has fantastic and fun candies and CHOCOLATE that is to die (or send yourself into hypoglycemic agony over).
    I hope you enjoy your trip!
    Thanks for visiting Life is Good!
    Looks like you're really kicking some major rear-end in this Challenge! Great job.
    Tina @ Life is Good
    A to Z Team @ Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...