November Lookback


Here's where I am:

Listening to:

Germany VS USA the podcast! Some of my favorite YouTubers are back with their comparisons between Germany and the US. It's so interesting hearing how the two countries are handling the pandemic differently.

Remembering:

going leaf-looking in the past and how gorgeous the leaves can be.

Planning:

Christmas. Gift shopping has been put into high gear as I prep for the holiday season. This year will be strange not seeing the majority of my family in person. I'm curious to know how overwhelmed the postal system will be. Am I already late in sending out gifts?

Anxious about:

covid-19. Will I get it? Will people I know get it?

Interested to Know:

– how Thanksgiving and Christmas will go this year.
– how my husband and I will spend his vacation time.
– whether or not I will get my photo book done in time.
– whether my friends and family will receive their gifts on time.

Shopping:
• Free People One Emily Lace Slip in ivory from Poshmark
• Brandy Melville Jada dress in light blue and black from Poshmark
• Brandy Melville strappy bralette in black from Poshmark
• Free People Turn It On Camisole in vetiver bloom from Nordstrom Rack
• Free People Against the Tide Knit Sweater in pink from Nordstrom Rack
• Free People Intimately FP Lace Bandeau Bralette in black from Nordstrom Rack
• Free People Adella Longline Bralette in olive from Nordstrom Rack
• Anthropologie Cerie Seamless Bandeau Bralette in poppy red and sea green
• Free People Butter Bandeau in powder blue

• 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Palette
• 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Luminizer

Reading:

Nothing. I've been focusing my time on creating photo books. I got vouchers from two different companies. I've submitted my book with one company and now I need to finish my work and submit with the second company.

Quarantine Notes:

Now, 2 months out of quarantine:
• Drinking so much tea. And now on a spearmint gum kick.
• Still trying new recipes. This month it was a ramen soup and also a pork dish.
• Trying to pick healthier snacks: carrots, apples, pears.
• We've been ordering food almost every weekend from Costco. I'm a little surprised at how much of the same types of foods we eat every week.
• I've started eating cereal in the morning? The kids I watch introduced me to it. And I've been starving every morning for the past few, so .... cereal it is! 🤷‍♀️
• I've been spending more time doing the make-up thing.
• Wine is a treat! Last time we went to the liquor store we made sure to buy a variety. Also, there's no reason to hold off on drinking special wine! Every day is a special occasion!

Lookbacks from Earlier This Year:
Jan • Feb • Mar • Apr • May • Jun • Jul • Aug • Sep • Oct


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...