IWSG 2020 #11




October Goals
Publish photobook with Saal Digital
Clean including washing sheets, cleaning the bathroom.
✗ Finish planning Christmas presents.

Additional Successes
• Tried a new shampoo/conditioner -- it made my hair super curly.
• followed Weight Watchers all month. Didn't lose any weight, but I learned more about eating healthier and my desire to eat for emotional reasons.
• reconnected with a friend <3 and celebrated a friendaversary! 1 year! woot!
• sold my old canon rebel. Super glad to clear out and clean up.
• Also went through some boxes in the basement.
• Listed a few items for sale on Poshmark.
• Voted!

November Goals
– work on a photobook with Album Epoca
– get Christmas gifts finished and shipped
– go more in depth with my Album Epoca book -- using page numbers and an index, possibly include a map or vector images.

IWSG Question –– Albert Camus once said, “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.” Flannery O’Conner said, “I write to discover what I know.” Authors across time and distance have had many reasons to write. Why do you write what you write?

I write to share my experiences, encourage, and influence others.

Or at least that's what I used to do.

Recently my focus has been my goals and staying positive. It's been a struggle this year. I'm trying not to be too hard myself.

Your Turn

For us Americans, Thanksgiving is coming up. It is mind-boggling to me that 1) the year is almost over and 2) the holidays will be so different than previous years due to coronavirus. How did so much of the year pass so quickly? And yet, how did so much of the year pass so slowly?

My husband and I are already working on plans for 2021 and the question is: should we? How much longer will corona slow everyone down?

IWSG posts: #1 #2#3#4#5#6#7#8#9, #10

Click here to learn more and
link up with IWSG!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...