IWSG 2020 #7



June Goals
 Go through 5 more magazines.
 Figure out July vacation plans (or not)
✗- Make returns.

Additional Successes
• Participated in surveys and made $250.
• Drank lots of tea.
• Used a piling remover on clothes and pillowcases
• Printed images from Costco, now I can determine what further edits should be made and if I want to print in a larger size
• Justin got his hair cut, after almost 6 months of growing it out.
• I wore a face mask when I had to go out. I hated it. I decided I was better staying in.
• went through and got rid of a bunch of art supplies
• French pastries ftw! eclairs and croissants!
• contacted The Paris Photographer about rescheduling our photoshoot.

July Goals
– Make returns to Amazon
– Send Hannah a graduation card
– Watch weight. Walk more. Eat more veggies. Eat less sugar.
– send returns to Free People
– Finish going through clothes.

IWSG Question –– There have been many industry changes in the last decade, so what are some changes you would like to see happen in the next decade?

I can't say that I am too familiar with the writing industry in terms of getting published. 

What I would like to see is –

• More being published by minorities and women.
• Writers being brought on by companies rather than being paid per job. More stability as an author.
• Writers being paid a living wage for their work.

Your Turn

What would you suggest to make the writing industry (or any other industry) better? Do you feel people are taking advantage of?

Do you think covid-19 is exacerbating that?

IWSG posts: #1 #2#3#4#5, #6

Click here to learn more and
link up with IWSG!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...