Wordless Wednesday #15 & Mystery Blogger Award

South Carolina (August 2015)

Cathy from Curious as a Cathy nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award, designed and created by Okoto Enigma, so let's go forth…


Rule 1: Put the award logo/image on your blog.
Rule 2: List the rules. 
Rule 3: Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Rule 4: Mention the creator, Okoto Enigma, of the award and provide a link as well. 
Rule 5: Tell your readers three things about yourself.
         1. I did not know how much I liked clotted cream with scones until I had high tea with my husband a few weekends ago in D.C.
         2. Homemade soda is the best kind.
         3. It's "theatre" when I'm talking about going to see a play, and "theater" when I'm seeing a movie. 
Rule 6: You have to nominate 10 to 20 people.
         1. Tamara from Part-Time Working Hockey Mom
         2. Liz from Laws of Gravity
         3. Natasha from The Happy Larkspur
         4. Sara from Journey of Doing
         5. Alissa from An Apel A Day
         6. Crystal from Crystal Collier
         7. Mary from The Boondocks Blog
         8. Tanja from The Red Phone Box Travels
          9. Stephanie from Stephanie Faris
         10. anyone else that wants to do it?
Rule 7: Notify them. 
Rule 8: Ask your nominee any five questions of your choice, one weird or funny question.
         1. What is your favorite breakfast (food + drink)?
         2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
         3. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
         4. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
         5. Is cereal a soup? / Is Boston cream … a pie or a cake?
Rule 9: Add a link to my best post.
         This was one of my favorites to write, and I loved the responses and thoughtful comments from my readers following the post.
Rule 10? Answer the questions your nominator gave you? (This isn't a real rule, but I think it should be. Otherwise, what's the point?)
         1. Where’s the strangest place you been? I wouldn't say this is the strangest place I've ever been, but it's the strangest place I can think of at this moment: a children's park in northern France as an adult. And I'd go again if I were with friends that wanted to.
         2. Do you have any naval fuzz or toe jam? Ew. No.
         3. Based on your pant size, what’s your IQ? Dumb blonde. Who cares that I'm a brunette? 😛
         4. What’s the dumbest thing you ever did? I've done a lot of dumb things in my life. It's impossible to pick just one. I'm constantly embarrassing myself.
         5. What’s the smartest thing you’ve done? Marry my husband. I can think of no one else on earth that would be as patient with me or as kind and considerate as he is towards me. 🌹


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...