Wordless Wednesday #12

the Talmadge Memorial Bridge in Savannah, GA
Talmadge Memorial Bridge in Savannah, GA (September 2016)

I try to remain politics-free on my blog, but some weeks … months … years … it becomes near impossible.

For example, in this past 8 days:
- Sally Yates testified
- Comey was fired
- Trump shared classified information with Russians
- European countries have decided to no longer share confidential information with the US

And, somehow, I'm supposed to focus?

I close my ears. I throw my phone across the room vowing to not look at twitter or watch the news.

But then something else happens.

Argh.

So.

Can we just look at the pretty picture of this memorial bridge in Savannah, GA and reminiscence about the good 'ol days when twitter was boring? When the news was mundane? Can we please? My heart depends on it. ❤️

Self-care is a very real and necessary part of life. What is your favorite way to relax and destress?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...