Shooting With A GoPro


This image was taken during one of my first outings with the GoPro Hero 5. (I was a tester for the beta model.) It was a lovely spring day, if a little overcast. Justin and I were headed to the local BJ's for groceries. Never having used the camera before, I set it up to shoot at various intervals during our drive there. Thereafter, shooting with a Go Pro became one of my favorite things ever. I loved that no matter where I was I could capture beautiful sunsets or landscapes without having to have a camera in hand sitting as close to the dash as possible (because we all know that if you get in an accident and the airbag goes off while you are sitting super close… well, that's not good!).

Do you have a GoPro? If so, what are some of your favorite ways to use it? If not, what are you waiting for? (Ha! Just kidding!) … Would you consider purchasing one in the future?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...