10 Fab Fashion Finds For Fall

Labor Day is once again upon us which means it's that time of year when you switch out your short sleeves and shorts for sweaters and jeans. As much as I love summer dresses, I'm honestly very much looking forward to fall. Hot drinks, warm clothes, blankets (ALL of the blankets!), s'mores, and fall leaf looking are just a few of my seasonal must-haves. While, as a Georgia blogger, I still have a few more months of excruciating heat (c'mon cool temperatures!), I still thought I would take some time to see what all is currently available in stores as the summer-wear moves out and the fall attire moves in.


1. With Love Dress

It was made for my blog readers, right?!? It also comes in a gorgeous purple (huckleberry), black and tea.


2. Extratropical Dress

The combination of boots with loooooonnnnnnngggggg laces and a skirted dress with frills simply delights me!


3. Beatnik Tunic

I'm always looking for warm weather attire that will be comfortable and flattering, which I think this does. Paired with leggings, a cute hat (as seen above) and some boots and I'll be in business! The business of looking comfortably cute and warm, that is! :)


4. We The Free Sunset Park Thermal (@ Macy's for cheaper)

One of the reasons I'm constantly returning to Free People to purchase my clothes is not because of the quality. (They could definitely improve in that department!) It's also not necessarily because of the cute bohemian chic look (which I ADORE!), but it's mostly because of all the ways you can layer. Pair a sweater with a dress (or slip) and jeans and your done! Complicated, fun, and unique – just like you. (Or me, as the case may be). Besides, the Free People Me section at the bottom of each product page provides an endless amount of inspiration from other Free People wearers helping you to better envision what the clothing will look like on you and to give you ideas of different ways to wear the clothing!



5. Scrolled Trim Open-Back Flare Dress

The little black dress is kind of a year round need, don't ya think? ;)


6. Houndstooth Belted Flare Tweed Coat

Do houndstooth coats ever go out of fashion?


7. Free People Pretty Pointelle Sweater

Anyone else think the model could smile? Maybe they took this picture in the middle of summer and she's sick of posing in the heat? ;)


8. Tie Back Cloqué Gown

In case you have formal events in your future… Everyone needs a Tracy Reese dress! :)


9. Walking to the Sun Fit & Flare

Fit and flare dresses are some of my favorite (especially in black!), because they are so slimming! Plus, paired with boots and the right accessories you could totally take this look back and forth from day time casual to night time fun. What do you think?


10. Emily Lace Slip

I've probably recommended this dress/slip before, but I have to recommend it again. I own this slip in off white and black and they are some of the most versatile pieces I have in my closet! I can wear them under short dresses to add a bit of length and show a little bit of lace, pair them with layers to create unique looks, and pair another slip underneath for a cute night out dress. I did not pay full price when I bought mine, but even at full price I think I would have gotten enough wears out of them last year alone to account for the higher price. This slip has gone out of stock before; don't let it slip by you this year if you like it…

Your turn:

Are you excited about the impending fall weather? What are some of your favorite things to do when it starts to get cold? Do you have enough warm clothes to get you through until spring?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...