Screwing Up

(He's shocked that I could ever screw up!)

The Blogtember challenge today is about screwing up, and I have definitely screwed up before.

Like the time I was suppose to babysit at 8AM, and I woke up at 7:40AM, approximately 20 minutes after I should have left the house. (God must have been with me since I hit every green light, and managed to actually make it on time!)

Or what about when I made cinnamon toast and mixed up the cinnamon and paprika actually making paprika toast instead. (Yuck!)

Last week I ordered photos from Costco in glossy rather than lustre. Within two minutes of ordering I had them on the phone changing my order.

I don't really think you can live life and not screw up, so I'm not entirely sure what the point of this blog post challenge is for. Letting you know I'm human and somewhat normal? Or that I'm awkward and can't cook?

Obviously, learning from one's mistakes is clearly the path to happiness, but accepting that you will occasionally make mistakes is also important.

At least today is Wednesday. There is only one more day this week for my screw-ups to affect anyone else but myself! (I get Friday off. Yay!)


1 comment:

  1. Yep, you sound human and somewhat normal to me! :) Who knows, paprika toast could have turned into a really good thing...maybe it just needed a little extra something!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...