Blogtember Day 5: Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test

As part of the Blogtember challenge by Story of My Life, I was suppose to blog about my results from this quiz.


To me, the results definitely made sense.

Introversion – I am without a doubt one of the most introverted people I know. I get anxious when I am with large groups of people, and I often find myself sneaking off to the bathroom or going outside for a breath of fresh air. I am much more content in small groups of people or by myself.

Sensing – According to About.com, sensing people often take in details rather than abstract information. This is not who I am at all. If you ask me after meeting someone for the first time, what color eyes they have or what shirt they were wearing, I am very likely to shrug. A few days later, I may not even remember their name! I'm much better at knowing that x was discussed or that someone gave us directions to the Wal Mart. Don't ask me for any other information.

Thinking – I definitely "think" my way through decisions rather than "feel" my way through. I like to make my choices based on outcome: will it help me in the long run? Feelings change, so I don't like relying on them.

Judging – I am a planner. I make lists, and I schedule things in advance.
"ISTJs are both responsible and realistic. They take a logical approach to achieving goals and completing projects and are able to work at a steady pace toward accomplishing these tasks. They are able to ignore distractions in order to focus on the task at hand and are often described as dependable and trustworthy." 
"People with this personality type are usually very loyal and devoted to family and friends, but may struggle to understand their own emotions and the feelings of others. They can be quite reserved and sometimes fail to pick up on the emotional signals given by other people. However, once they are close to a person and develop an understanding of that person's feelings and needs, they will expend a great deal of effort toward supporting those needs."  
Other ISTJs:
  • George Washington, US president
  • Henry Ford, inventor
  • Johnny Carson, entertainer
and my favorite:
  • Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
Now! Time to go watch some Winnie the Pooh! :)


1 comment:

  1. Yay for Eeyore! : ) I didn't realize that about sensing - I got that and thought for sure I was more intuitive. But described this way it makes more sense!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...