The Phenomenon of Nothing To Do

So earlier this week I randomly got a day without work. I was going absolutely crazy trying to figure out what to do. Then, all of a sudden, I got way too much to do. I'm working on two separate projects for my graphic design position, thinking about a new job I was just offered yesterday, along with babysitting/nannying pretty late for the next few days, and (excitingly) reviewing the newest Michael Bublé cd To Be Loved for One2One Network! Obviously, I can't share my review until I listen to the cd, but definitely be on the look out for it!

Justin and I are in the final throes of getting ready for our company in two weeks. Justin is furiously sewing on curtains for the living and dining rooms while I am still doing the crazy spring cleaning and decluttering that is necessary for a successful house visit. It's pretty impressive, but it would seem that the more furniture we obtain the less cluttered our house gets. It becomes clear that we have room to store x, y, and z, but we will need to either recycle, trash, or sell a, b, and c. To further complicate matters, with little money due to furniture purchases this month, we are getting to be creative with food. (I'm actually quite happy about this little mishap. I don't know how to cook, but I definitely think we could be more creative with using the ingredients we do have rather than constantly buying more.)

Unfortunately, today my computer has decided to be really slow, so I am afraid this is about all of the update you are going to receive from me until I figure out what is going on. Constantly waiting on the color wheel to stop spinning as I type is just not my idea of fun.

I hope you all have an amazingly cool, super fantastic Friday, and I look forward to sharing my weekend update come Monday morning and my Michael Bublé To Be Loved review one day next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...