Christmas Eve!

image by Robert Hill of Eyeon Media; edited by me

I can hardly believe it is the day before Christmas!

After a fun-filled weekend with baking, spending time with extended family, grocery shopping, and going on a hike to a waterfall, unfortunately, Justin and I both ended up sick... AGAIN! Coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, the inability to breath, so on and so forth. The worst part is that my cameras batteries were dead when we went on that hike, so inevitably I missed the opportunity to get either a family shot or a shot of the beautiful waterfall. It almost makes me feel like it was not worthwhile.

Today, we commence on more baking... along with house cleaning and present wrapping/finishing. This has been a crazy December! (Oh, I may have forgotten medicine taking.)

I hope you all are having a fantastic Christmas eve spending time with those you love, and I wish you all a very merry Christmas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...