Make-Up & Hair

© Marion Needham

We waited until the very last minute to book the hair and make-up person for our March wedding. Unfortunately, it back-fired on us waiting so long. I had a hair style in mind that the hair person could not do. I went to two trial runs. Nevertheless, I have a piece of hair sticking out in all of my wedding pictures that simply drives me CrAzY! The hair person was still a student and also friend of my bridesmaid, so we thought she would do awesome. My opinion is that if you are getting paid and trusted to do a job as big as a wedding, it is important/necessary to have the skills to pull off some good images with the photographer. Especially when you are being paid to stay all morning.

However, the make-up artist we got at half price when she discovered her daughter had booked us but would not be able to handle the number of people in our party. She did a magnificent job, in my opinion.

© Marion Needham; edited by me

I think everyone enjoyed seeing the flower girls getting "made up". They felt like princesses, which is exactly what I wanted for them. I know it was super early for them, but I am so glad they were able to spend the whole day with me.

Aubrey © Marion Needham

Annake © Marion Needham

Hair -- Kayleanna Flynt
Make-Up -- Kat Flynt

Also, BIG THANK YOU to Marion for taking pictures of the hair and make-up.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...