Four Oaks Manor Review


I have had A LOT of comments about how beautiful the reception site was that Justin and I picked for our wedding. I'm not really sure if people are aware of how much time, thought, and effort went into picking the location.

Let's just say ... 5 months of looking with the reception site being one of the last wedding vendors picked. We were trying to stay within a rather small budget ... that ended up just not working out for us. We checked out farms and ... this, that, and the other. When we saw Four Oaks, we knew it was the place for our reception. It had a southern vintage feel. It was outside ... and inside. There were blooming plants and trees. It was great.

The main concern for us was the money. It was much more costly than our original reception site budget included. They wanted us to use their catering service, but at $27 a head for 150 people plus taxes? Umm ... no. Using my dad's advice, I contacted Four Oaks again saying that the location looked gorgeous, but we could not afford to use their caterer. Much to my surprise the owner responded and said that was ok! SCORE!!!

When we went to check out the location, I asked if the rental included the chairs and tables (one less thing to rent). The owner initially said yes ... then later changed his mind ... then let us use them for free! Squee! I was over-the-moon knowing I was able to use my own caterer (for less than half the cost of the Four Oaks caterer) and using the tables and chairs rent-free! So exciting!

Needless to say I was pleased as punch with Four Oaks Manor and their willingness to work with what Justin and I needed for our beautiful March reception. The owner even freely provided exciting ideas for decorating that we were more than happy to use when planning our reception.

Four Oaks Manor went above and beyond helping Justin and I put together a beautiful wedding reception. I would definitely recommend at least contacting them to find out if they would be a good fit for any events in your life that may need a beautiful location.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...