Day Of: Pt 1

Unfortunately I don't have pictures of my many DIY projects, but I do have a variety of wedding photography available to me since my photographer was sooo awesome. (Sometimes you really can make lemonade out of lemons... Such as finding another awesome photographer when your first photographer backs out!)

Darwin Young Photography

The way I see my wedding day is in three parts. The first part of the day consisted mostly of getting awesome photography taken by Darwin Young. We got started late, and I can honestly say that I am not at all sure where the bridal party was during the majority of the morning. I know that I did not get to eat breakfast, and I was so distracted that I forgot quite a number of things. We knew we were limited on time, so we had to get images taken quickly. Furthermore, my flower bouquet started falling apart from the moment I was handed it. It was very frustrating and distracting.

Luckily, while we were busy getting amazing photographs, my coordinators (the site coordinator and the amazing Jessie Patton of Wildflower Events) were setting up the gorgeous tables and hanging chandeliers for the amazing would-be reception.

Even though the majority of my morning pictures were posed with the wedding party and family, I am particularly fond of the in-the-moment shots such as this one. I was talking with Annake, one of the flower girls, about how happy I was she was in the bridal party. I was telling her she had a stuffed bunny waiting for her, and she asked me if she could keep it. I almost think I would have been happier if I were receiving a stuffed bunny to hold in pictures!

The morning ended when my bridesmaids and I got to drive off in a fancy car my dad had rented for us. We had a lot of fun going to the church, trying to get a picture as our dresses smooshed together. Unfortunately, the photographer did not get a picture of all 3 of us since one of us tried to hide. It was a fabulous car none-the-less!

Darwin Young Photography



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...