Secrets

Photo credit: nixter via VisualHunt / CC BY-NC

After work today, my husband and I will be driving up to Myrtle Beach to meet up with my in-laws and my husband's second cousins. Justin's family flew down from Rhode Island for a week long vacation, and Justin's dad took it upon himself to decide to cook up the biggest seafood feast that there ever was while the cousins were only a short drive away. Only, in the planning, everyone failed to tell me that the cousins would be staying on Pawley's Island rather than Myrtle Beach proper. So our hotel is still an hour away. Oops. :-/ But at least we'll be waking up to a view of the beach?

In other news, blogging has been stressing me out lately, so I'm taking a break starting Monday. I will continue to blog full posts for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but I may only write half posts or share pictures on Monday and Friday. I've been feeling like my writing quality has gone downhill, and I'm trying to remedy that. :-/

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!



Here's a look at what to expect next week:
• travel post of some kind?
• Wordfull Wednesday spent at Monet's House in Giverny, France
• TopTenThursday: What You Need to Know to Get Along With Me

* I'm participating in Susannah Conway's August Break. Today's post was written with "a secret" in mind (day 12).


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...