10 Emotional Beatles Songs for National Cheer Up the Lonely Day

When I was thinking about "loneliness" only one thing came to mind – The Beatles. Specifically the song "Hey Jude". It's a lovely song, but it kind of has a twinge of loneliness to it. Thus! Today I'm sharing ten favorite/emotional Beatles songs with you. The first few are more emotional and the last few are more happy. Of course I had to end with "all my loving" since I'm hoping all of you lonely people out there will feel "all my love" (and all of the Beatles' love too!) despite how lonely and sad you might be feeling today. (After all, it is Monday! Does anyone out there actually like Mondays?)

1. "Hey Jude"

2. "Twist and Shout"


3. "Blackbird"


4. "Yesterday"


5. "In My Life"


6. "Let It Be"


7. "The Long And Winding Road"


8. "Here Comes the Sun"


9. "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"


10. "All My Loving"


What are some of your favorite Beatles' songs? Did I include your favorite in my list? Is there any song you think I should have included in this list that I didn't? What song would you share to cheer up the lonely?

* I'm spending July writing my blog posts in response to all of the wacky (and not so wacky) national and international holidays that occur during this month. Today's post was written in response to National Cheer Up the Lonely Day.
** This post was written in advance. I am out of town and working full time most of this month. I appreciate your understanding if I am slow to respond to comments and questions. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...